News from the Pipemaking Workshop with the Funk.
Talbert Pipes Website - Kentucky Fried Popcorn - My Web Comic.

Monday, March 13, 2006

A Quick Hello


NOTE - After a week's outage, I can again upload photos to our blogs, so here is one of the photos from Marc's visit ici!

Not much time lately for updating the blog, unfortunately. However, we did take a quick break today when we had some guests visit us. Mark Muller of FumeursdePipe stopped by and we had a nice chat and smoke, discussing various topics of the francophile pipe world - the (apparently aborted again?) Paris pipe show, Cuxhaven 2006, young French pipemaker David Enrique, and especially my first couple of models of the 2006 FdP pipe. Emily even shot a brief video wave.

As could be imagined, I got a lot of responses to my last blog entry, but fortunately (perhaps amazingly) they were all positive - collectors empathized and seemed to find my descriptions funny, while other pipemakers were asking me to post that article to every pipe messageboard on the net. I also received several more "character suggestions", which may see publication sometime in the future. I'll have to carve out some time from pipemaking and online playing in Urban Dead if I'm going to write them up, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment