News from the Pipemaking Workshop with the Funk.
Talbert Pipes Website - Kentucky Fried Popcorn - My Web Comic.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Dalek

I had a request for a Morta Classic in a "volcano" shape. The block shapes don't really lend themselves easily to this, but I think I was inspired by the challenge and ended up producing this odd little art deco creation, possibly the first example of a whole new series of mortas, if anyone else likes it besides me.

This pipe is SOLD.

It only has one glaring issue. I was totally unaware of this during the creation, but about ten minutes after I finished it, I sat looking at it and immediately realized that it was a Dalek. Maybe not exactly, but it's quite Dalek-like, I think. Disturbing.

In other news, I've just finished up two neato-keen Morta Classic sandblasts in churchwarden form. These two will be shipping to Pipe & Pint next week unless someone speaks for them fairly quickly. They're 209 € each (or 250 € with VAT for EU buyers), plus shipping.



No comments:

Post a Comment