News from the Pipemaking Workshop with the Funk.
Talbert Pipes Website - Kentucky Fried Popcorn - My Web Comic.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Keeping up to date

I doubt I will have time to post much (if anything) during this coming week as we rapidly approach our departure date from France. I hope to have a little time to collate and write my thoughts and reflections on the adventure once we've arrived, but for the immediate future this is likely to be a quiet blog. However! Thanks to the wonders of modern technology, those who have an interest in quick, frequently-updated quips and state-of-the-move commentary can follow my regular updates on Twitter and Facebook, where I'm at least keeping a more or less ongoing storyline of events as they unfurl. Seven days and counting...
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment