News from the Pipemaking Workshop with the Funk.
Talbert Pipes Website - Kentucky Fried Popcorn - My Web Comic.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Ebay Talberts

For whom it may concern - Just thought I'd post a quick notice that several Talberts have just appeared on Ebay, for anyone interested. First is this pair of matched Talbert Briar and Talbert Morta pipes, made not long after we moved over here. They should make a nice opportunity to own a contrasting pair of smoking characteristics, for anyone who's keen on the "taste & compare" fun of this hobby. And they're a good bit nicer than the photos would indicate.

Next up is the Saruman pipe, first pipe I ever sold online, from 1997. Hmm, I suppose I should make an anniversary Saruman this year, just to observe the occasion... !

I don't have anything to do with either auction, but just thought I'd pass the links on in case anyone out there might be interested.

1 comment:

  1. You can never tell what your going to get when coopersark "restores" a pipe. Do you think he will EVER spell your first name right? Not that difficult to look at the spelling on the pipe or the description sheet that he is including.

    Personally I would NEVER buy anything from that guy.

    ReplyDelete