News from the Pipemaking Workshop with the Funk.
Talbert Pipes Website - Kentucky Fried Popcorn - My Web Comic.

Friday, February 17, 2006

The Cutting Room Floor


This is a common expression en anglais to refer to unused edits, discarded photos or video, etc - "All the shots that showed Van-Damme tripping ended up on the cutting room floor." I toss out tons of photos all the time, in the process of editing and assembling the pictures that go up on the website, and here is an example of one. I shot this in much higher resolution than was needed for a web picture (forgetting, as usual, that I'd changed the res for taking scenery pics). I figured I'd post it today, though, in case anyone wanted to see a really big pipe photo. The pipe in question is that Ligne Bretagne Collector that I posted yesterday - already sold, happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment