News from the Pipemaking Workshop with the Funk.
Talbert Pipes Website - Kentucky Fried Popcorn - My Web Comic.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Still Alive, mostly


Gah! No posts since the 18th of last month! I haven't died, but I have been incredibly busy working on new pipes and pouring time into the ongoing project of rejuvenating our long-dormant website catalogs. I've just finished posting some new pipes yet again, including the first Ligne Bretagnes to hit the catalog for direct sale in a very long time indeed (I think it's ten months?). Full info can be found on our website's News page, but here is a bonus shot of the whole pile of pipes together. It's comparison pictures like this that really show how monstrously fat that tankard is!

I'll be posting new articles as soon as possible. I have plenty to write about, I just need to grow a few more hours in each day....

No comments:

Post a Comment