News from the Pipemaking Workshop with the Funk.
Talbert Pipes Website - Kentucky Fried Popcorn - My Web Comic.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Things to Do While Waiting for the Workshop to Warm



It's starting to get a little brisk here in Brittany, and we still don't have much of any practical way of heating the workshop. We have a woodstove that we burn our scraps in, but anyone can tell you that woodstoves are not the best sources of quick and efficient heat! We have about as much effect just by turning all our halogen lights on, which is what I've done as I type this. While I had a few moments to kill, I thought I'd try my hand at a very quick bit of stop motion. To view some of my meerschaums "in action", click here. The video clip is in RealPlayer format. The lack of a tripod steadycam mount is rather obvious. Ten points to whoever can identify the little music clip...

No comments:

Post a Comment